Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pretty Pillows...

Mum had some gorgeous pillows made up from beautiful turkish ikat fabric which she bought while in Turkey 2010. I really love the lime/yellow fabric on the back it compliments the blue tones on the front fabric, great throw pillows for the beach house, or to brighten up a bedroom that lacks colour. I hope to take some photos this week of some throw pillows I had made up in Legian, Bali. I managed to find some bright and colourful Bali Batik fabric from Ubud, unfortunately my favourite fabric roll was not returned from the pillow makers and I didn't realise until I was back in Sydney. Sure enough the business where my pillows were made chose not to reply to any of my emails notifying them of my missing fabric, very annoying!! Oh well lesson learned.

Enjoy your Sunday evening...x


Photo by Sonya, words by Holly.

No comments: